The purpose of this section is to provide useful information about Bulletproof Coffee (the product itself). Additionally, you can find reviews, comparisons, and prices for online retailers selling/delivering this particular sort of coffee in Australia
Most Popular Products:
Find the best retailer for you:
What is Bulletproof Coffee?
Bulletproof Coffee is a healthy blended drink made of:
1) Mycotoxin Free (Clean) Coffee.
2) Organic unsalted grass-fed butter (1 to 2 tablespoons).
3) An easily digested fat called medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) or Brain octane oil(another 1 to 2 tablespoons).
It is inspired by the Tibetan traditional yak butter tea (aka po cha)
Bulletproof Coffee Benefits
Boost your energy: Bulletproof Coffee keeps your energy high for 6 hours
Stay Focused: Clean coffee improves your mental performance
3) Get rid of Food Cravings: Drink butter coffee and you’ll never be tempted to eat insulin-raising brekkies again!
What’s the difference between Butter Coffee & Bulletproof® coffee?
- Coffee Quality: Most high quality coffee brands process their product in the same way as Bulletproof Upgraded coffee.
- Mct Oil: Most butter coffee recipes use Organic Coconut oil and bulletproof use brain octate
There’s not a significant different. Bulletproof coffee is just a branding experiment of Bulletproof®
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe or How To Make Bulletproof Coffee
If you’re making butter coffee you should follow these steps:
- Brew the Coffee with the Fresh Water.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of MCT (Brain Octane)
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons of Organic unsalted grass-fed Butter
- Mix it all in a blender for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Glass of Fresh Water (Fresh of the Boil) (237 mL)
- 1/2 Tablespoons of Bulletproof Coffee (37 mL)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of MCT (Brain Octane) (15 – 30 mL)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Organic unsalted grass-fed butter (15 – 30 mL)
Bulletproof Coffee Reviews
There are tons of people recommending this sort of coffee in Australia, but probably you’re wondering if it really has the health benefits that it’s purported. In this section we’re are going to show the best and worst review we have found online so you can make the best decision for you.
According to mensjournal.com “If you’re active and eat a balanced, nutritious diet, adding a little fat like that in Bulletproof coffee is perfectly acceptable – and might give you a bit more energy than your everyday cup.”
According to Precisionnutrion.com “After drinking BPC Individuals felt energetic, alert and didn’t feel jittery, anxious, paranoid, or like slapping invisible bugs off my skin.”
According to fastcompany.com “there is a little bit of data on the use of medium-chain triglycerides for weight loss and regulating cholesterol. But the effect is very, very small.”
According to Gizmodo.com.au “it seems like Bulletproof Coffee is a scheme to get you to buy some very expensive magic beans. There are better ways to get healthy, and there are tastier was to drink coffee that don’t involve coating the inside of your blender with butter every morning”
You Tube Playlist
This playlist includes a group videos form different authors talking about bulletproof coffee. its pros cons and much more!